Personal Training Fast Track Weekends or Weeknights
Recognized by the British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association (BCRPA), and ACE (American Council on Exercise) this eighty-four-hour personal trainer certification course, taught in Vancouver, British Columbia, is designed for individuals wanting to pursue a career in the fitness industry in personal training.
Fast Track Personal Trainer Certification Course Details
The Fast Track Weekends or Evenings personal training certification program is a three-course program that takes 6-weekends, or 12- weeknights (Mondays & Tuesdays or Wednesday & Thursday) to complete. Because this personal training certification course provides weekend or evening options, if you are currently working, you can work on your new career without having to take any time off from your job.
Classes are Very Hands-on and Interactive
The personal training certification course is taught with our accelerated and innovative learning techniques. The classes are very hands-on and interactive. Each class is taught in the gym environment – you are not sitting in a classroom watching PowerPoint presentations – you are engaged by our visual, auditory and experiential teaching methods.
Infofit prepares you at the Elite Level so you are able to write any of the Elite Exams that you choose. This course will prepare you to write and International and/or National Personal Training Certification Exams.
We prepare you to receive your BCRPA certification, which is for practice in British Columbia, and you will also be able to write for your ACSM or ACE certification to be Internationally Certified. Your Infofit teachers can help you decide which exam process is the best for you and your personal training career goals.
Financial assistance is available for qualified students. Learn More
Included in the Personal Training Certification Course
- Individualized and Personalized learning processes.
- Accelerated Learning Techniques.
- Hands-on experience.
- Fast-paced and fun.
- Visual, auditory and experiential.
- A positive and comfortable learning environment.
Personal Trainer Basics/Weight Room Instructor
- Aerobic conditioning.
- Resistance training.
- Equipment & exercise analysis.
- Spotting techniques.
Personal Training Course
- Market yourself effectively & increase your revenue.
- Be respected in an industry that demands quality!
- Get results using successful program strategies.
- Upgrade your exercise science knowledge.
- Be a resource for others.
- Get connected and stay up-to-date!
- All Course Books (3)
- Classroom and Gym Time.
- Career Support from Infofit.
- Tuition Receipt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Grad Success Stories
Follow this link to hear Infofit graduates share their education experience and their success since graduation.
- You will need to take a CPR/First Aid Course before your exams.
- We have an Apprenticeship Course, which are not required but are amazing at giving you the skills and experience you need to feel more confident.
- In person courses are available at our Vancouver location.
Infofit’s Personal Training Fast Track Program does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.
Personal Training Certification Tuition is Tax Deductible and applicable for the Canada Training Credit, Infofit is a Certified Educational Institution and RESP’s are accepted.
For any questions regarding course dates, please contact Admissions.
- 16 years of age or over
- The ability to speak and understand English
- A passion for fitness