To register with the BCRPA you will need Emergency First aid and CPR-C with AED
International Certifications such as ACE, ACSM and NSCA require you have current CPR- C with Certification only.
Important Information for First Aid and CPR – Please Read
- This is a blended course, and you will need to complete the online portion of the course prior to attending the in-person session. An email will be sent to you 10 days before the scheduled in-person session with information on how to access and complete the online portion before you attend the in-person portion.
- The class is held at Infofit -1687 West Broadway suite 300.
- Parking is limited but there are a few underground carparks close by you can find parking options here.
- Minimum class size is 6 people, this means if the class is less than 6 people, we will transfer you to the next available date.
- Wearing a mask during the course is recommended.
- There are no refunds or transfers on the course if you cannot make the date you registered for.
Emergency First Aid including CPR-C with AED $95.00
Seating is limited and payment must be made by credit card. Registration will close 10 days before the scheduled course date. This is to allow the student to study the online portion.
For any questions regarding course dates, please contact Admissions.
In order to register with the BCRPA you will need Emergency First aid and CPR- C with AED
International Certifications such as ACE, ACSM and NSCA require you have current CPR- C with AED Certification only.
Cost: Emergency First Aid with CPR-C with AED $95
Seating is limited and payment must be made by credit card.
Payment Plan Option(s)