Personal Training Certification & Group Fitness
Infofit has teamed up their Personal Training Fast Track Program (Recognized by the British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association (BCRPA), and ACE (American Council on Exercise) with their Group Fitness Program.
Certification credentials are nationally and internationally recognized and respected.
Graduates of the Personal Training Certification Fast Track Program and Group Fitness are in high demand. The Group Fitness course will cover how to teach exercise to music classes for e.g. Bootcamps, Step Classes, Dance Type Classes, Body Sculpt.
Course Details Personal Training Certification Program:
- Saturdays and Sundays 9am-5pm for 6 Weekends or 2 weeknights 6pm – 930pm for 12 weeknights
- In Person at our Vancouver Campus
- Classroom and Gym Time – very hands on and practical program
Course Details Group Fitness Program:
- This course is 90% practical, and you should be prepared to work-out and have FUN every class.
- This Group Fitness Instructor course teaches you all the elements of being a group fitness instructor. This course will teach you how to instruct any type of group exercise class!
What’s Included Personal Training Certification Program:
- 3 Infofit Workbooks.
- 3 Modules in class (Fitness Theory, Personal Trainer Basics and Personal Training Comprehensive)
- Classroom and Gym Time
- Career Support during your course and after you graduate
- T2202 Education Tax Receipt
- Tuition is applicable for the Canada Training Credit.
- Job Placement
What’s Included in Group Fitness Program:
You will learn and be trained on:
- How to use Cueing
- Use of music/choreography for in-door classes
- Different types of choreography
- Boot-camp/Outdoor Fitness classes
- What makes a great fitness instructor
- Lesson development
- Safe & effective strength exercises
- Adult learning principles
- How to build relationships
- How to put a class together
- Using a variety of equipment
- and much more…
- Purchase all modules at once
- Payment plan option is available
What Makes This Course Different?
The Fast Track Weekend and Group Fitness Program is great if you want to teach group classes. A FUN hands on program.
You won’t really know how you feel about a place until you’ve been there and experienced the energy. A website, an email or even a phone call can only provide you so much. The best way to know if a school is a good fit for you is to experience it for yourself firsthand.
Please let us know if you would like to come for a personalized tour of the facility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Grad Success Stories
Follow this link to hear Infofit graduates share their education experience and their success since graduation.
Tuition is Tax Deductible, Infofit is a Certified Educational Institution and RESP’s are accepted.
Financial assistance is available for qualified students. Learn More
Infofit’ s Personal Training Fast Track Program does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.
For any questions regarding course dates, please contact Admissions.
- 16 years of age or over
- The ability to speak and understand English
- A passion for fitness
Payment Plan Option(s)