Positive and comfortable learning environment
Recognized by American Council on Exercise (ACE) the British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association (BCRPA), Infofit’s Personal Trainer Comprehensive course is designed for individuals wishing to become elite personal trainers. Infofit’s Personal Training Course is approved with the BCRPA (28 CEC) and recognized by College of Massage Therapists of BC (14 CEC In class option).
This course prepares you to successfully write National and International Personal Trainer Certification Exams for: ACE, ACSM, BCRPA, CPTN, NSCA.
The Personal Training Comprehensive course from Infofit is the third and final step required in becoming a Certified Personal Trainer and is offered in the following options:
- In a classroom setting in our Vancouver facility.
- One on One Instruction.
- Home study includes hard copies of books as well as the option to attend in class sessions for no additional charge.
- Digital is online access only, no hard copies of books are included.
- Accelerated Learning Techniques
- Hands on approach to learning
- Fast paced and fun environment
- Visual, auditory and experiential teaching processes
- Positive and comfortable learning environment
Infofit is a Certified Educational Institution, and RESPs are accepted. Infofit’s Personal Training Comprehensive Course does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.
For any questions regarding course dates, please contact Admissions.
- 16 years on Age or over (government ID required)
- The ability to speak and understand English
- A passion for fitness
- Completion of PTB Course or Equivalent