Learn About Anatomy & Physiology
The Fitness Theory course is a fundamental requirement for anyone seeking personal trainer certification through BCRPA, ACE, ACSM or NSCA. Infofit offers a range of options to take this course to cater to the varying needs of fitness professionals:
- Classroom instruction at their Vancouver facility.
- Personalized one-on-one instruction.
- Home study options that include hard copies of books with the option to attend in-class sessions at no additional charge.
- Digital versions of the course for online learning, with no hard copies of books included.
For those residing in Metro Vancouver, the Fitness Theory course offered by Infofit is an excellent option to obtain the BCRPA certification and work as a personal trainer in the province. This course is also available online for students residing across British Columbia, nationally or internationally.
Flexible Learning Options
This course is ideal for those who:
- Want to become a Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Aqua Fit Instructor, Yoga or Pilates Instructor.
- Want to register with BCRPA.
- Need to pass their ACE, ACSM, or NSCA exams.
- Want to expand their personal health and fitness knowledge.
By enrolling in the Fitness Theory course with Infofit, fitness professionals will acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to help clients achieve their fitness goals while ensuring their safety and well-being. With flexible options for learning, this course is designed to meet the needs of diverse students who aspire to become certified personal trainers or enhance their existing fitness knowledge.
Discover your true passion for fitness and turn it into a fulfilling career by taking the Infofit Fitness Career Assessment – your first step towards an exciting journey of personal and professional growth in the fitness industry!
For any questions regarding course dates, please contact Admissions.
- Speak and Understand English
- A passion for Fitness
- 16 years of age
Payment Plan Option(s)