Learn About Anatomy & Physiology
Infofit’s Fitness Theory Course is one of the many personal training certification courses that is available to fitness professionals and is offered as the following options:
- In a classroom setting in our Vancouver facility.
- One on one instruction.
- Home study includes hard copies of books as well as the option to attend in class sessions for no additional charge.
- Digital is online access only, no hard copies of books are included.
This is a great option for those living in Metro Vancouver who are wanting to get their BCRPA certification so they are qualified to work as a personal trainer in a BC municipality or at any recognized fitness facility in British Columbia.
For those who prefer online learning, and for distance based students living province wide, nationally or internationally, Infofit offers the complete Fitness Theory Course through our online learning portal.
Becoming a personal trainer and getting your BCRPA, ACE, ACSM or NSCA certification has never been more convenient!
Ideal for students who want to:
- Become a Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Aqua Fit Instructor, Yoga or Pilates Instructor
- Register with the BCRPA
- Pass their ACE, ACSM, or NSCA exams
- Expand personal health and fitness knowledge
For any questions regarding course dates, please contact Admissions.
- Speak and Understand English
- A passion for Fitness
- 16 years of age