Positive and comfortable learning environment
Infofit’s 32-hour accredited Personal Trainer Basics – Weight Room Instructor course focuses on developing practical teaching skills that are a necessary requirement for designing basic cardio, weight training and flexibility programs for your future clients.
The Personal Trainer Basics course from Infofit is the second step required in becoming a Certified Personal Trainer and is offered in the following options:
- In a classroom setting in our Vancouver facility.
- One on One Instruction.
- Home study includes hard copies of books as well as the option to attend in class sessions for no additional charge.
- Digital is online access only, no hard copies of books are included.
The Personal Trainer Basics course includes:
- Accelerated Learning Techniques.
- Hands on approach to learning.
- Fast paced and fun environment.
- Visual, auditory and experiential teaching processes.
- Positive and comfortable learning environment.
Financial assistance is available for qualified students. Learn More
Infofit’s Personal Training Basics Course does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.
For any questions regarding course dates, please contact Admissions.
- Must be 16-years of age
- The ability to speak and understand English
- A passion for fitness
- Completion of Fitness Theory Course or Equivalent