Practical Experience with Infofit’ s Apprenticeship Training Program
Infofit’s Apprenticeship Training Program (ATP2) is highly sought after, providing students with the opportunity to put their passion for health and fitness into practice while shadowing one of our elite trainers.
The ATP curriculum is comprehensive and ever changing to ensure that students receive the most current fitness research and information available. Students will have access to a large library of resources and be a working part of our elite training team. The only requirement for ATP is a set commitment of time and a passion for helping people live healthier and happier lives.
ATP – Course Overview:
- Hands-on experience in a gym setting with real clients
- Expert supervision and guidance
- Maximal learning in the least amount of time (save years of trial and error)
- Revenue generating education that will help you get and keep clients
Why you need this service:
- To become a certified Personal Trainer, you need One-on-One experience
- You have to find this experience on your own or have a mentor do this for you
- Learn what mistakes not to make that can cost you time and money
- Learn how to train clients in a way that shows other potential clients why they need to you – you gain credibility. Credibility equals income
- Watching the elite of the elite trainers work, will teach you how to do it right the first time and accelerate your career
ATP – Benefits for graduates
- Get it done fast and get it done right the first time
- Get certified quickly and with more skill, experience and “street smarts”
- Receive professional supervision, career guidance and training for up to 6 months
- Start working immediately – ATP graduates are in HIGH demand
- Our graduates gain a greater level of mastery, expertise and financial starting wage than their peers within the first year
- Learn from our Elite Professional Trainers as they work
- Learn their advanced systems of training
- Have access to a large variety of clients and innovative gym equipment
- Flexible schedule – you control your schedule – we accommodate you
- ATP 2 is approved for 37 BCRPA CEC’s
ATP Grads earn greater credibility and respect equal to seasoned trainers with years of experience.
Infofit’s Apprenticeship Training Program does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.
For any questions regarding course dates, please contact Admissions.
- 16 years of age or over (government ID required)
- The ability to speak and understand English
- A passion for fitness
- Successful completion of PTC Course or equivalent or
- Certified with ACE, ACSM, BCRPA ,NASM or equivalent