Weight Training 101
Not everyone who wants to become a personal trainer lives in a gym. For those of you who have limited or no experience with lifting weights or weight training we offer 4 hours of personal coaching with one of our elite trainers.
This program has been specifically designed to introduce you to the basics of weight training and is a great supplement if you are wishing to pursue a career in fitness. The program is 4 hours in length and students will come in for 2 2 hour sessions.
In your sessions, you will:
- Be taught how to perform common gym resistance exercises
- Practice each exercise and have your personal coach analyze your exercise technique
- Receive corrective feedback and training tips
- Learn from the elite trainers in the industry
- Learn to weight train properly the first time
- Learn in 4-sessions can take people years to master
- Save years of trial & error mistakes
- Avoid having to fix poor training habits
- Gain immediate credibility from your peers
- Look and feel confident when you attend your instructor training courses
Infofit’s Weight Training 101 Course does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.
For any questions regarding course dates, please contact Admissions.
- 16 years of age or over
- The ability to speak and understand English
- A passion for fitness
Payment Plan Option(s)