NSCA Exam Preparation
Infofit is now offering study packages to help you get certified with NSCA once you have completed one of Infofit’s certification courses. The NSCA-CPT is a 3-hour, 155 question multiple choice exam.
Option 1 -4 hours of one on one tutoring (in person or online) and you will receive our 111-page study guide with answer key via email.
Option 2– 111-page study guide only sent via email; this includes an answer key.
The study guide covers:
- Exercise science (88 Questions)
- Program Planning (124 Questions)
- Technique of Exercise (68 Questions)
- Safety and Emergency (38 Questions)
- 2 Practice exams (240 Questions)
Eligibility to take the exam:
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Have valid CPR/AED.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.