Aqua Fitness Online Course: Train to Become an Exceptional Instructor
Aqua Fit is a training style that is suitable for all fitness levels, capabilities, and exercise abilities, particularly suitable for the unconditioned aging ‘baby boomer’ and useful in sport conditioning and rehabilitation therapy. This online course will teach you everything you need to be an exceptional Aqua Fit Instructor, delivered by Distance Education.
This Aqua Fitness Instructor online course includes videos and a copy of the BCRPA-approved manual, which will be e-mailed upon purchase. The course will teach you all the aspects to become a safe and well-rounded Aqua Fitness instructor. As well, you will be required to submit online videos (These can be done on dry land).
- Essentials of a remarkable Aqua fitness instructor.
- Lesson planning.
- Deep water and shallow water training.
- Safe & effective strength exercises (strength in the pool – aqua only).
- Modify exercise technique to suit a wide range of fitness levels and capabilities.
- Using a variety of equipment teaching Land vs Aqua.
- How to build a good client base.
- The properties of water.
- Use of music.
- Strength training in the water.
- Stretching in the water.
- Lesson planning for deep and shallow water.
The course can be started anytime, provided you meet the course prerequisites. The course will be emailed shortly after you purchase the course. You will need to submit a mixture of written assignments and video assignments to complete the course; you will need to record these on your phone or camera. You will have 4 months to complete the course.
- Passed the BCRPA Fitness Theory exam with 80% and registered with BCRPA or
- Already Registered with BCRPA in Group Fitness, Weight Training, Personal Training
- Hold a current First Aid & CPR
Payment Plan Option(s)