Balance and Exercise Tweakology Webinar
Join Chris Gellert, PT, MMusc, MPT, CSCS, C-IASTM, and CPT, in this informative webinar about balance and exercise. Discover the foundation of balance and learn how to assess both static and dynamic balance, and understand the importance of functional balance assessments. Get hands-on with a variety of static and dynamic balance exercises to use with all your clients.
Chris Gellert, a highly qualified physical therapist, will take you through the basics of exercise prescription and how to tweak exercises to make them suitable for your clients. You will learn why exercise is important and how to design a program based on science to improve balance and stability.
By the end of the webinar, you will:
- Understand the foundation of balance and what it comprises
- Know how to perform 2-3 static and dynamic balance assessments
- Gain insights into the foundation of exercise prescription
- Be able to design a program to improve balance and stability based on science
- Know how to tweak and modify exercises to progress or regress.
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e. Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness or another fitness related certification)
Payment Plan Option(s)