Want to offer boot camps? This online workshop will show you how.
This thorough 5-hour workshop will help you develop and build your boot camp business. It will teach the Personal Trainer or Group Fitness Instructor to instruct thorough, safe, fun and effective boot camp classes.
This Bootcamp workshop covers all of this:
- History of Bootcamp (military, correctional and fitness)
- Fitness Bootcamp – what is involved, how to teach it.
- Types of boot camp & outdoor fitness classes
- Getting a business license/Registering a name- keeping it legal
- Parks rental & licenses
- Medical waivers, Legalities, Keeping your clients safe
- Goal setting for you & your clients
- Fitness Evaluations & testing
- Lesson planning – how to put a class together
- Interval training, Resistance training, Circuit classes
- Equipment – what to buy, how to make your own.
- Putting it all together
and much more…
When we have processed your workshop registration, you will receive the workshop in your email. You have 4 months to complete the workshop. Read through the workshop at your leisure and then answer the questions at the end. Once the answers are submitted you will receive the certificate. It’s that easy!
For any questions regarding course dates, please contact Admissions.