The Interaction of Bio-Motor Abilities and Aspects of Sport Performance
Is it your training dream to work with athletes? Could you and your clients benefit from building more specific, individual programs?
One of the things I’ve learned in the past 15 years of training athletes and the general public is that we’re NEVER STRONG ENOUGH!
Do you want to take your career to the next level and explore the exciting world of Strength, Speed and Power Performance?
Join Chris Hughes, Strength and Conditioning Coach in this webinar designed to provide an insight and an advantage in athlete training. Explore the factors contributing to the development of foundational strength and learn how to exploit speed and power for optimal sport performance.
Examine physiological contributions to acceleration, force development and differences between elite and sub-elite athletes, across various sports. Inspect current literature with respect to optimal loading parameters, testing and most importantly, training for best results for you and your clients.
- physiological factors such as muscle fibre type, hypertrophy, motor unit recruitment, synchronization
- sport comparisons
- training for strength
- physiological factors
- training for speed
- force-velocity relationship
- rate of force development
- optimal loading
- training for power
An investigation into the research
- training for optimal results
- client specificity
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e. Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness or another fitness related certification)
Payment Plan Option(s)