Precision Athletics Inc has been in business in Vancouver since 2001 and has a team of 12 trainers. Precision Athletics operates and manages three fitness centers in Vancouver.
We are looking for dynamic Infofit graduates to join our staff as safety attendants and personal trainers. Interested candidates can send resume to [email protected].
The ideal candidate is an Infofit graduate, has BCRPA or equivalent (CanFit-Pro/ ACE/ NASM/ NSCA-CPT), is reliable, personable and passionate about fitness.
Personal Trainer– Part time, hours vary 6 am-8 pm , contractor can set own hours. Evenings required mornings optional.
- Assess client’s fitness level
- Determine client goals, timeline and exercise frequency
- Develop in person programming and program for off days from supervised sessions
- Supervise client sessions and record progress
- Update programming
- Schedule client sessions
- Administrative work settling session, email etc.
Pay based on % of billing from $30-$50/ 1 hr session, $18-25/ ½ hr session
Training will be provided.