Planet Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health & fitness to join our amazing team. Our environment is engaging, positive, and fun. We are looking for Fitness Trainers that support our Judgement Free Zone mission and ensure we deliver an exceptional gym experience for our members and their guests. This position is perfect for someone passionate about health and wellness; no training experience is required!
We have multiple positions open around the lower mainland and are urgently hiring! Apply now!
Planet Fitness is one of the largest and fastest growing fitness centers in North America. We want you to join our rapidly growing team!
Our Mission: We feel a social responsibility to enable all people to enhance their lives through an affordable, high-value, non-intimidating, Judgement Free Zone®. We commit to connecting with each community we serve on a grassroots level by joining our communities with local involvement of our time and financial resources.
Your Development: We believe that leadership can begin developing at any level within our organization. We encourage our employees to actively participate in their personal and professional development through our exclusive Training Development Program (TDP) and we live by five specific (5) core values: Excellence, Trust, Passion, Growth and Balance.
Essential duties include but are not limited to: Design individual exercise programs for each member based on their exercise experience, medical background and personal goals. Trains Planet Fitness members during [email protected] small group training sessions. Monitors the primary workout areas to make sure that members are using the equipment appropriately. Assist members in setting and achieving realistic fitness goals
What we are looking for: Someone who is 18 years of age or older with a great attitude, willing to learn new things, a strong listener, the ability to empathize and problem solve, punctuality and reliability is a must and great customer service skills.
We offer generous benefits including but not limited to:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Performance Incentives and bonuses
- Leadership Development Training Programs
- Nationally Recognized Certified Training Certificate (not required for hire). Certification is necessary by 6 months from hire date; the company provides training and required payments for employees to achieve this certification.
- Free Black Card Membership (Value is $24.99 per month)
- Volunteering opportunities within the local community
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift.
- Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift over 50 pounds.
- Will encounter cleaning chemicals.
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Impact Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity in recruiting, hiring, career advancement and all other employment practices.