The Jewish Community Centre of Greater Vancouver (JCC) is a non-profit community centre whose mission is to provide leadership in cultural, recreational, educational and social activities. While we are the centre and heart of the Jewish community, we are open to all and also serve the community at large in the Oakridge area of Vancouver.
The JCC has a vibrant and multi-cultural facility that features a modern Fitness and Wellness department. Our members refer to the JCC as their second home and have embraced fitness, personal training, nutrition and massage as part of a holistic lifestyle. We are currently looking for a Fitness Attendant to join our organization.
- Ability to demonstrate exercises and conduct orientations for members ,
- Answer member questions and inquiries,
- Maintain cleanliness of Fitness Centre,
- Promote fitness challenges and promotions to members,
- Monitor the facility, resolve issues or inform supervisor when necessary.
- Help Assistant Fitness Director and Fitness Director as needed.
- 3+ years experience in a customer service related industry and able to demonstrate a high level of customer service,
- Efficient multi-tasker with solid written and verbal communication skills,
- Experience in set-up and use of most fitness equipment,
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Current First Aid and CPR,
- BCRPA Weight Training certificate or equivalent
- Saturday 1:45pm – 6pm
- Sunday 8:45am – 5pm
- Monday 1:45pm – 8:45pm
- potential for more hours in the future.
The successful candidate will need to clear a vulnerable sector criminal record check.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.50-$17.50 per hour
- Company events
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
To Apply please email Ashly your resume