F45 is Looking for Passionate, Motivated Infofit Graduates
F45 Training was born in Australia and is now the fastest growing fitness network in the world with over 2000 studios across the globe. F45 specializes in delivering innovative, results based and fun workouts. We provide a 1 on 1 personal training experience in a group environment with classes that are 45 minutes long and provide a full-body functional workout.
We are looking for passionate, motivated Infofit graduates with a strong background in coaching strength and able to train in a group/team environment.
This person will be responsible for working with other trainers and coaching classes to members, delivering high energy workouts, helping drive an incredible member experience and will focus on member retention and everyday business operating tasks.
F45 Morgan Heights is an owner operated studio. You will work closely with and have the full support of the owners/studio manager, while also having autonomy to make decisions and implement new ideas. There will be the potential to grow with this role as the studio grows and learn new skills and take on more responsibility.
We are looking for someone who can inspire (trainers and members alike) and truly be invested in helping every member reach their goals. Our studio provides an all-inclusive environment where everyone is welcome!
The position will initially be part time, a minimum of 8-15 hours per week, which includes coaching between 8-12 classes per week with setting up classes for the next day and clean up. Hours and responsibility will increase as the studio grows.
This role requires you to be available to work early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Please send us the following in an email
- Cover Letter
- Your social media (FB and Instagram) handles
- Email to [email protected]
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coach high quality pre-programmed F45 workouts and drive results for members
- Lead the team of trainers to ensure everyone delivers consistent, outstanding experiences for members
- Provide on-going feedback to all trainers
- Mentor and develop junior trainers by identifying areas for technical skill development and implementing training solutions
- Foster a positive, motivational and community-based team-training environment
- Lead member retention initiatives, and member outreach
- Assist the studio manager in completing pre-exercise screenings for new members, and regularly checking in with members to ensure they are on track with their health and fitness goals
- Assist the studio manager with the set up and execution of our 45 Day Challenges
- Assist the studio manager with other tasks such as following up with trial members, trainer scheduling, team building and members social events
Skills and Experience
- Experience coaching strength and conditioning
- 1+ years’ experience coaching group fitness sessions (willing to train the right individual)
- Experience leading a team (preferred)
- Ability to gain the trust of your team and deliver positive and constructive feedback in a supportive way
- Genuinely enthusiastic, naturally outgoing and approachable
- Loyal, reliable and punctual
- Passionate about living a healthy lifestyle
- Opportunities for growth and development through training courses and programs
- Team building and social events
- Free membership for you and significant other
- Opportunity to diversify your skill set within the business, including sales, marketing, social media and management
- Valid Personal Training or Group Fitness Certification from an accredited organization such as BCRPA, ACE, ACSM or similar
- Current First Aid and CPR/AED certification
- Valid personal training insurance for training in British Columbia
Thank you for your interest, only those with the above experience and qualifications will be contacted for an in-person interview.
Starting base wage is $25 per hour
Part-time hours: 8-15 per week
Job Type: Part-time / Casual
Location: F45 Training Morgan Heights Unit 101-3211 152 Street, South Surrey, V3Z 3M1