Anytime Fitness West Vancouver
Anytime Fitness West Vancouver is hiring for a Part- Time Personal Trainer, Infofit Graduates are preferred.
Anytime Fitness personal trainers play a crucial part in meeting the needs of members, boosting retention, adding revenue to your bottom line, extending the lifetime value of members and promoting the vision of the Anytime Fitness brand.
Trainers should be genuine and intrinsically motivated to positively represent their performance and that of the club to the best of their ability.
Roles of the Personal Trainer
Trainers focus on mentoring members and clients to help them improve their health and quality of life through fitness. They take the time to work with others, using their knowledge, skills, and abilities to conduct safe and effective exercise sessions for a variety of participants.
- Good at influencing behavior change.
- Knowledgeable in fitness program design.
- Able to instruct training sessions (one-on-one and group).
- Comfortable using technical platforms (iPad, CMS, Anytime Fitness App ®).
- Familiar using tools (e.g. body scanner) to assess clients and members.
- Valid Personal training Certification (ACE, BCRPA, ASCM, NASM, NSCA).
- Valid First aid and CPR certification.
Beyond their technical skillset, the Anytime Fitness coach should possess superior customer service skills to provide a “surprisingly personable experience” to everyone they meet. This is especially important as we work to differentiate our brand as the gym that cares about others’ health and takes the time to help them succeed.
How to Apply:
Forward your resume with cover letter to [email protected]