Anytime Fitness Queensborough is seeking a highly motivated Infofit Graduate with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. Work in a fun, upbeat atmosphere where every day is different. We are looking to fill a Full time position.
- Active Personal Training Certification (ACE, BCRPA, ACSM, NSCA)
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Possess knowledge, skills, and abilities to create and conduct safe and effective exercise programs for a wide variety of participants.
- Must be comfortable and confident with fitness program design, program instruction, and influencing behavior change.
- Sales experience is an asset, but not necessary
- Providing guidance, education and most importantly, develop relationships with all members to improve retention
- Performing Fitness Consultations, Traditional (1-on-1) Training, Small Group Training (if permitted due to COVID regulations) and additional programming opportunities as deemed appropriate by the individual club.
- Executing above average customer service skills and be on a mission to provide a “surprisingly personable experience” with everyone they meet
- Trainers are responsible for the general upkeep of the club (equipment and floor cleanliness), sales and marketing for programming, and proactive outreach to inactive members to assist in retention efforts.
If you’re interested, please contact:
Naemma Borje at [email protected] and send your cover letter, resume and hours of availability. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, thank you!