Training the Aging Population Webinar
As the baby-boomer generation ages, the need for trainers specialized in senior fitness has grown and will continue to grow for years to come.
Take advantage of this opportunity by learning how to work with the aging population.
Join Andre Noel Potvin, MSc, TFL, CES as he teaches you the “Do’s and Don’ts” of training the elderly and how to help them stay functionally independent in the coming years.
Here is your chance to make a difference in the lives of seniors
This webinar will cover:
- Aging Trends, Facts and Fiction
- Overview of Trainer’s Role and Scope of Practice
- Health Screening
- Physiological changes as we age
- Testing Balance, Cardio, Strength and Flexibility
- Training Do’s and Don’ts -Tips and Suggestions
- Motivating the Elderly and more
Expand your client base, help seniors remain functionally independent and keep them healthy longer