NSCA CertificationHow to become NSCA Certified
Your NSCA certification (National Strength and Conditioning Association) will allow you to work as a personal trainer.
- Complete Infofit’s Fitness Theory Course
- Receive letter of course completion
- Complete Infofit’s Personal Training Basics (Weight Training Course)
- Recieve letter of course completion
- Take Basic CPR and First Aid Course (8 hours)
- Complete Infofit’s Personal Trainer Course
- Complete, and pass the NSCA Exam Prep Study Package (exam study guide, plus 4 hours of one-on-one instruction)
- Complete and pass the NSCA Personal Training Certification exam
NSCA Certification - Trainer Specifics
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to write the NSCA Certification Exam
- High school diploma or equivalent
- You must hold an adult CPR certification and it must be current at the time of the exam
NSCA - Computer Exam
- Exams are administered by computer at more than 160 AMP Assessment Centres across the United States and Canada.