What is the difference between them?


BCRPA is a provincial registration, if you move within Canada (except Quebec, NL & PEI) you can transfer your registration to that province, you would contact that registry before you leave.

ACE is an international certification, which can be used in other countries worldwide, if you are moving to another country you can use this chart to determine what you need to do.