We have openings for 3 full-time, experienced personal trainer within our clubs. We are currently looking for 2 trainers at our Burnaby location and 1 trainer for our Ladner location.
The right candidate should be a motivated and career oriented individual with an entrepreneurial mindset. We provide a full 30 day launch with our in-house Snap Fitness training program and the opportunity to work in a non-competitive team environment. Full job description will be reviewed at an in-person interview.
We have a wide demographic of clients that are ready to be trained, and all the tools you need to succeed at your position and advance within the Snap Fitness family!
to apply, contact Regional Manager Erynne Levesque at [email protected]
- Book regular road maps (fitness consultations) with existing & new members
- Service personal training starter packages & promotion packages
- Prospecting for new clients
- Assume the responsibility of training existing clients
- Lead small group classes
- Perform exercise corrections.
- Be in the club 25-35 hours a week, being visible to members, training clients prospecting new clients
Qualifications & Skills:
- BCRPA, ACE, or equivalent degree in kinesiology
- Must have current, valid CPR and First Aid certifications
- Some experience in personal training or group fitness instruction
- Ability to perform exercise & movements as demonstrations for clients.
- Organized & well spoken
- Outgoing personality
- Flexible, reliable, and willing to learn
- Sales & service experience is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.65-$50.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site gym
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay