Gold’s Gym BC is looking to hire Infofit Graduates for full time Personal Trainer positions for their West Broadway (Vancouver), University Market Place (Vancouver), Port Coquitlam, and Langley locations! Are you outgoing, enthusiastic, with a passion for fitness? They would love to hear from you!
To apply, please e-mail Courtney at [email protected]
About Gold’s Gym
Gold’s Gym has been the authority on fitness since 1965. It was then that fitness legend Joe Gold took the knowledge and expertise he gained from training at the world famous “Muscle Beach” and opened up the first Gold’s Gym on Pacific Avenue in Venice, California. At Gold’s Gym, our goal is simple: We’re here to help you Know Your Own Strength®. We are committed to helping people find their inner strength and reach their goals.
- Generate personal training sales through providing presenting the value of personal training by creating an outstanding experience for new and existing clients, referrals from members, and promoting the facility by distributing guest passes to prospective members
- Prospect for new clients by contacting current members, in-club walk throughs, and out-reach activities
- Develop personalized fitness programs in accordance of the member’s abilities and goals to influence behavior change
- Conduct service appointments with members that includes fitness coaching, body fat analysis and nutritional counseling
- Instruct and demonstrate to members on the proper use of equipment and exercise techniques which may include operating equipment and dynamically moving weight up to 50 pounds
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by the Fitness Manager
- Maintain knowledge and participate in all club services, programs and products
- Educate members on the Gold’s Gym British Columbia app to receive their personalized workouts, group class schedules, and more
- Proof of Personal Training certification (ACE, NASM, ACSM, NSCA, etc.) or BCAK registered Kinesiologist and currently registered with a recognized organization (BCPRA, BCAK, CSEP or CFES)
- Current Emergency First Aid and CPR Level A Certificate
- Minimum of $2,000,000 in liability insurance
- Passionate about fitness and helping others achieving their fitness goals
- Strong leadership skills, with ability to motivate and influence people
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service and promoting client loyalty
What We Offer
- Positive, rewarding, and collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary club membership
- Discount on Gold’s Gym products and services
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Gold’s Gym British Columbia is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://goldsgymbc.ca/
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.