B Fit Personal Training (est. 1994) is in search of enthusiastic fitness leaders looking to make a positive impact on their community. We will be hiring 1 – 3 part time personal trainers now and in the next few months. Trainers will be training in a one-on-one format with primarily general population clients.
Starting wage $30 / hr with growth potential.
Initially part time with full time and management potential.
Benefits of working with B fit:
- Growth potential – Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding personal training and wellness company.
- Training environment – Level 10 gym is a world class private, personal training facility featuring a comfortable mix of general population clients and professional / international calibre athletes of all disciplines.
- Trainer development – Work alongside some of Vancouver’s best and most experienced trainers in a boutique training environment.
- Flexible scheduling – We can work around your schedule.
- Great clients – Work with established clients (some > 15 years) as well as developing relationships with your own new clients.
- Systems and tools – B Fit has developed unique systems and tools to educate, motivate and facilitate client health, let’s build more together
- No selling – We don’t have quotas and you don’t do sales; we just want you to be the best PT you can be
- PT certification & CPR/AED
- 1 year of personal training experience
- Energetic, community minded, creative, people loving, humble
- One who sets a good example to clients and co-workers
- Social media, public speaking, fitness and health writing
B Fit is located in North Vancouver so candidates must be able to get to the north shore easily and frequently.
We are only interested in those who are passionate about a long-term career in the health and fitness industry.
Apply to [email protected]