Anytime Fitness – New Westminster
Share our passion. Help fuel our amazing growth! Anytime Fitness is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. Work in a fun, upbeat atmosphere where every day is different. We are looking to fill a full-time position.
- Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Possess knowledge, skills and abilities to create and conduct safe and effective exercise for a wide variety of participants
- Must be comfortable and confident with fitness program design, program instruction and influencing behavior change. The PFT does this by servicing Fitness Consultations, Traditional (1-on-1) Training, Small Group Training, Virtual Training and additional programming opportunities as deemed appropriate by the individual club.
- Providing guidance education and most importantly, develop relationships with all members to improve retention
- Executing above average customer service skills and be on a mission to provide a “surprisingly personable experience” with everyone he/she meets
- Trainers are responsible for the general upkeep of the club (equipment and floor cleanliness), sales and marketing for programming and proactive outreach to inactive members to assist in retention efforts
- Perform Fitness Consultations to acquire new clients to meet monthly personal quotas
An Anytime Fitness Personal Fitness Trainer (PFT) focuses primarily on helping all members “get to a healthier place”.
Please send your cover letter along with resume and hours of availability. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.