Learn all of the elements of integrative training
Integrative training means integrative. Client education, exercise prescription, program design, neuromuscular training, core strengthening, motor learning and motor control are the fundamental elements of integrative training. Learn about each of these elements and how they synergistically affect and complement one another.
Core strengthening and lumbopelvic stabilization accompanied by evidenced-based research will provide deep insight into understanding effective stabilization exercises for your clients. This dynamic course is part of Advanced Training Specialist(ATS) certification.
The course begins by introducing the essential integrative training components of training.
The foundation of neuromuscular training, motor control and motor learning are extensively discussed. Spinal stabilization accompanied by evidenced-based research will provide deep insight with effective stabilization training.
Next, learn about what human movement training is and why it is important to understand with all clients. Illustrations are provided throughout the course clarifying and learn what the latest research says about stretching.
- Learn and understand the key integrative training principles of training and be able to apply these immediately with all clients.
- Understand the foundations of neuromuscular training and motor control as it relates to improving a clients’ balance and dynamic stability.
- Learn and understand the role of the four stabilizers at the lumbopelvic junction, how to assess and retrain properly with practical application.
- Understand what is ‘Human Movement Training and how to apply this with all clients.
- Be able to design sample training programs with clinical rationale, that will help you master exercise prescription with all levels of clients.
Section 1: Integrative Training Principles
Section 2: Neuromuscular Training/Motor Control/Motor Learning
Section 3: Spinal Stabilization Training
Section 4: Functional Strengthening
Section 5: Type of Stretching
All course material is sent via email, and students have full online access to the entire program. No refund is available.
This package with an online test includes an 81-page manual and 25-page workbook in PDF format.
Included within the unit and workbook are two (2) practice examinations testing the reader’s comprehension of the material.
In addition, you have access to 50+ videos explaining the course material in more detail.
- Possess a national personal training certification from one of the following fitness agencies: ACE, ACSM, AFLCA, AFAA or
- Australian certifications required Certificate III (Fitness) & Certificate IV (Personal Trainer)
- BCRPA, Canfitpro, CFES, NASM, NSCA, NCSF, NFPT or
- WITS respectively and possess a minimum of 2-3 years of personal training experience and possess a valid CPR & first aid certification.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in one of the following related fields: Exercise physiology, exercise science or human movement, kinesiology, physics, biology related science degree and an advanced certification (i.e. N.S.C.A-CSCS, A.C.S.M.-CHFS, NASM-CES, NASM-PES or equivalent).