Learn More About Concussion and When it is Safe to Return to Exercise
If you or your client has ever experienced a concussion, you may be wondering when is the best time to return to exercise. Do you know if it’s beneficial for your client to work out after they have had a concussion? Can you make the concussion worse? Or Better?
Join us for this 1-hour webinar by Dr Katie Gaskin, and understand the best post-concussion plan on training a client with a concussion.
During this webinar Dr Gaskin will discuss:
- Prevalence of concussion and challenges surrounding the recognition of concussion
- Understanding the ever-changing science behind concussion
- Vulnerable populations and prevention strategies
- How to properly return to exercise following a concussion
- How Personal Trainers can contribute to a client’s concussion rehab
- The most effective tools to help your clients combat post-concussion syndrome
For any questions regarding course dates, please contact Admissions.
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e. Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness or another fitness related certification)