The Personal Trainer’s Guide to Rehabilitating the Hip, Knee, and Ankle Webinar
Hip, knee and ankle pain can greatly impact your clients’ daily lives. As personal trainers, it is our responsibility to help our clients maintain joint health, alleviate the effects of arthritis, or recover from surgery.
Andre Noel Potvin, MSc, will share exercises he has used to effectively improve his clients’ hip, knee, and ankle joint functions in this webinar.
Attendees of the webinar will:
- Review the anatomy of the hip, knee, and ankle
- Learn various rehabilitation exercises for the hip, knee, and ankle
- Understand how to progress their clients to the next level
- Know when to refer clients to a healthcare professional.
Join Andre Noel Potvin for a comprehensive and educational webinar on rehabilitation of the hip, knee, and ankle.
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e. Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness or another fitness related certification)
Payment Plan Option(s)