Owning Your Fitness Business
Many certified trainers dream of owning their own health and fitness business. One potentially effective way of owning your own business is through a franchise. Because of many factors including; a proven business model, brand awareness, an advertising co-op and ongoing training and support, among others, purchasing a franchise can be an excellent investment for you. But, like any investment, purchasing a franchise is not a guarantee of success. To help you evaluate whether owning a franchise is right for you, Gold Team Marketing Systems, Inc., an international fitness consultancy firm, has prepared this Continuing Education course for the health care provider and fitness professional. It will help you:
- How to operate a successful facility
- How to get financing for your fitness facility
- Understand your obligations as a potential franchise owner,
- How to shop for franchise opportunities,
- How to ask the right questions before you invest,
- How to be successful in the health and fitness business
- Locate sources of potential business financing
- And much much more!
45-page text in digital PDF format. Audio program is 29 min:10 seconds. Features online enrollment, online exam and instant grading as well as automatic certificate generation upon completion of course.