Learn more about bodybuilding for vegetarians
Can vegetarians bodybuild? Are you looking to build more muscle and strength, but don’t want to eat meat? Then don’t miss this informative lecture! Learn how to get onto a plant-based alkaline diet with quality nutrition and build muscles.
Join Wade Lightheart, Vegetarian Bodybuilding champion as he teaches you:
- Common myths about protein intake and requirements for strength training
- Benefits and liabilities of a vegetarian diet
- Recovery considerations on a plant-based diet
- Effects of different diets – Fad vs. Research vs Clinical
- Digestive efficiency, ageing and its effects on strength training
- What delicious nutrient-dense foods to eat that kill cravings, and allow you to stay energized longer
- How you build muscle and lose weight on a vegetarian diet
Plant-based Alkaline Diet
This lecture will provide you with the resources and tools you need to function at your very best on a plant-based diet.
Be Ready to Take Notes
Wade is an excellent example of how to thrive on this diet. He’s an incredible resource of health knowledge!
3-Time Canadian Natural Bodybuilding Champion, Wade Lightheart, is one of the world’s premier authorities on Natural Nutrition and Training Methods. Having majored in Sports Science at the University of New Brunswick, he has authored numerous books on health, nutrition and exercise which have sold in over 80 countries. Wade is sought out by athletes and high-performance oriented individuals worldwide for his advice on how to optimize their health and fitness levels.
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e., Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness or another fitness related certification)
Payment Plan Option(s)