Strength & Conditioning Certification Course
The Strength and Conditioning Certification Course is designed to help trainers and coaches take their clients to the next level of performance. Through this course, you will learn how to apply the principles of anatomy, body mechanics, metabolism, and nutrition to create personalized fitness programs that increase endurance, strength, power, and speed.
Some of the key topics covered in this course include:
- Understanding athlete anatomy and how it affects energy and performance levels
- Communicating exercise instruction and benefits to clients
- Developing personalized fitness programs that increase endurance, strength, power, and speed
- Applying principles of nutrition and supplementation to each individual athlete
- Identifying and preventing over-training injuries
- Performing fitness assessments and monitoring progress
- Fundamentals of sports psychology and how to mentally prepare athletes for optimal performance.
Help any client reach peak performance with this Strength & Conditioning Course
This course is regularly updated to ensure students are getting access to the latest in exercise and training developments. Upon completion of the course, you will be a certified Strength and Conditioning coach and will have the knowledge and skills to help any client reach peak performance.
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e., Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness or another fitness related certification)
Payment Plan Option(s)