A Complete Business Toolkit for Personal Trainers – Set Your Personal Training Business up for Success
To set yourself up for success as a trainer, its crucial to understand that you’re a business – and a business needs direction. This course will provide you just that: the tools to set the direction of where you want to go as a fitness trainer and the knowledge to be able to get there.
This course, created by Stephen Baker, is a two-part series comprised of:
Each part will contain multiple videos addressing topics such as:
Part 1 How to Package Your Services
- Part 1. Packaging Your Service
- Choosing your style of training (General fitness, group classes, bodybuilding, rehab, pre-natal…)
- What kind of client are you targeting?
- Choosing where you will operate (online, in a gym…)
- How much to charge your clients
Part 2 How to Operate as a Personal Training Business
- Part 2. Operating as a Personal Training Business
- How to optimally manage clients
- Selecting the right software
- Setting up a payment system (contact Infofit to let us know that you need to set up credit cards, [email protected])
- How to professionally deal with clients
Course Author Stephen Baker
Stephen Baker is an experienced entrepreneur and digital marketing expert based in Vancouver, BC. With a background in Business IT Management and Business Intelligence and Value Management, Stephen has a strong foundation in both technology and business. Throughout his career, he has honed his skills and developed a deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape.
As the owner of Flexwebdesign.ca, a digital marketing agency, Stephen is dedicated to sharing his knowledge and expertise with others. He is passionate about learning and teaching, and is committed to helping others progress further and faster in their careers.
Stephen’s courses are designed to provide value and real-world practical knowledge to students. He believes in the power of education to change lives, and his goal is to help others achieve their career and personal growth goals.
In addition to his course offerings, Stephen maintains a blog filled with free resources for marketing and business education. He encourages his students and followers to take advantage of these resources and continue learning and growing in their careers.