Do you or your clients suffer from back or neck pain?
If so, it could be due to muscle imbalances.
Back problems are among the most common chronic conditions in Canada. Four out of five adults will experience at least one episode of back pain at some time in their lives. It is the most common cause of job-related disability and a leading contributor to missed workdays.
Men and women are equally affected by neck and low back pain, which can range in intensity from a dull, constant ache to a sudden, sharp sensation that leaves the person incapacitated. Contributing factors include poor muscle tone, especially in the neck, back and abdominal muscles; sedentary lifestyle; obesity; smoking; poor posture; and in particular, improper or heavy lifting.
Join Andre Noel Potvin for this informative webinar as he shows you 10 effective assessments and exercise solutions for back and neck pain.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- An overview of back and neck pain in Canada
- Ten of the most effective assessments for back and neck pain and muscle weaknesses
- Safe and effective exercises to relieve back and neck pain
- Recognize when a client can advance to the next level
- Know when to refer to a health care professional