Smarter, Efficient and Effective Workout Programs
Maximize your clients’ workout results with the Smarter Workouts package. The package includes a comprehensive guide, “Smarter Workouts: The Science of Exercise Made Simple,” and an online continuing education exam.
In the ebook, fitness expert Pete McCall explains the effects of exercise on the body and provides effective and efficient workout programs using a single piece of equipment. Choose from bodyweight, dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, stability balls, sandbags, or resistance bands and pick a target: mobility, core strength, or metabolic conditioning.
The companion CE exam allows certified professionals to earn continuing education credits after reading the ebook.
- Explain the benefits of mobility training
- Organize exercise program variables to improve mobility, core strength, and metabolic conditioning
- Identify different pieces of equipment for effective and efficient workouts
- List the foundational patterns of human movement
- Describe the contractile and elastic components of muscle
- Explain the role of fascial structures in movement
- Demonstrate exercises for stability, mobility, dynamic balance, coordination, and strength
- Identify the anatomical components of the core region
- Describe the differences between linear and undulating periodization
- Identify strategies for recovering from challenging workouts
- Demonstrate strategies for exercising specific muscles
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e., Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness or another fitness related certification)
Payment Plan Option(s)