Learn How to Train Pre & Post Natal Clients
Each year, millions of people enter the ultimate athletic event of pregnancy. It is a journey that taxes the human body in an unique way. However, we don’t often approach training for it like we do other major athletic events like a marathon or triathlon. This can leave those navigating it woefully unprepared to manage the stresses placed on their bodies.
When you enroll in the Pre & Postnatal Performance Training Specialist Course, you will learn how to utilize an evidence-based training system to help your clients thrive during pregnancy, confidently prepare for birth, and not only recover — but emerge stronger than ever.
This Pre & Post Natal Performance Training Specialist Course course combines the very latest research with input from thought leaders across a variety of healthcare disciplines. The course materials are updated every 1-2 years to reflect new research and participant feedback.
The course is 18-modules (approximately 30-35 hour) and is completed online.
- Evolution of Childbirth
- Rationale for a performance training approach
- The demands of pregnancy
- The demands child birth and early childhood
- Pre natal programming
- Pre natal programming framework
- Assessing the pregnant client Part 1
- Assessing the pregnant client Part 2
- Managing pregnancy pains
- Pre natal program design
- Pregnancy weight gain and nutrition
- Pregnancy psychological changes
- Postpartum Recovery – physical considerations
- Postpartum Recovery – psychological changes
- Post Partum Programming framework overview
- Post Partum Programming framework stages 2 & 3
- Assessing the post partum client
- Post partum program design
- Course Completion- Final exams