Learn how to safely help pregnant group fitness participants
This is the first pre & postnatal course specifically designed for Group Fitness Instructors. In just a few hours, it arms you with the tools you need to safely, effectively, and confidently coach the pre & postnatal participants who attend your “regular” classes (be it HIIT, strength training, boxing, dance cardio, barre, Pilates, yoga, rowing, cycling, etc.).
All information is designed to be easily applied in a group fitness setting, and many of the coaching strategies benefit your entire class. Feel completely confident when the next pregnant person walks into your class!
This mini course has 4 learning modules and one final module. You will only be tested on the 4 learning modules. This self-paced online course is expected to take approximately 6 – 8 hours. Progress through the learning modules the online learning platform.
- The 6 pregnancy changes you need to know
- The 4 pains and injuries you need to know
- Coaching tips to focus on
- Modifications and movements to avoid
- Additional resources
To complete the course you will need to:
- Take the 35-Question Final Exam and obtain 30 Questions Correct to Pass
- $35 Exam Re-Takes (if needed)