Pre and Post Workout Requirements for Male and Female Strength Training
Are you struggling to understand the best pre and post workout nutrition options? Certified Nutritionist Sidney Shindle is here to help you navigate the pre and post workout requirements for strength training, tailored for both men and women. Proper pre and post workout nutrition is essential for muscle gain, recovery, and performance. Sidney’s goal is to provide the knowledge and tools to establish and maintain a strong foundation for good health.
During this informative one-hour webinar, you will learn about:
- The importance of proper hydration before and after workouts
- Protein and carbohydrate requirements for pre and post workout
- The ideal timing for pre and post workout nutrition
- Gender-specific pre and post workout nutrition needs
- The significance of pre and post workout meals
- The best foods for muscle building and performance before and after workouts
- Convenient and effective pre and post workout snacks
- Plant-based pre and post workout options and more
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to confidently and effectively assist your clients in achieving their sports nutrition goals, specifically with pre and post workout nutrition.
About Sidney Shindle
Sidney Shindle is a Certified Nutritionist and Educator with years of experience working with clients. Her goal is to give clients the tools needed to make long lasting change. Currently, she works one-on-one with clients in-person and online and runs a variety of workplace wellness seminars around Vancouver. She is also a lead instructor at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition and has created Sports Nutrition courses for personal trainers at Infofit.
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e., Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness or another fitness related certification)
Payment Plan Option(s)