Have you or your clients ever experienced neck or back pain?
Well, it could be due to poor posture.
Everyday our bodies experience the pull of gravity and its influence on our posture. Our shoulders, neck and back tend to be the most affected areas. Over the course of the day, tension increases in these areas because these muscles are continually fighting to offset gravity’s pull and maintain an upright posture. In turn, our bodies take on dysfunctional postures which can damage our joints and connective tissue.
This webinar will educate the attendees on all of the objectives listed below and provide you with insight on how to help reduce or eliminate you or your client’s pain as a result of poor posture.
This webinar will cover:
- How to quickly assess a client’s posture
- How to identify common postural deviations
- The damage resulting from poor posture
- Pain relieving exercises for common static postural deviations
- Knowing when to refer to the appropriate healthcare professional