Post Rehabilitation Specialist – Creating a Niche Market Webinar
Post-injury rehabilitation is a huge market and should be part of your skill set. In today’s modern era, post-injury rehabilitation requires a team of specialists coming together to provide optimal care for the patient. Physiotherapists, orthopedic surgeons, sports physicians, and now personal trainers are all part of this process.
Are you ready to be part of this team? Would you like to increase your revenue potential by creating a niche market? If so, then do not miss this very informative webinar.
During this webinar you will learn:
- The main causes of injuries
- Identify the difference between acute, subacute, and chronic pain.
- Recognize the differences between ligament, tendon, and cartilage injuries
- Identify the difference between shoulder impingement versus rotator cuff dysfunction and how to prevent and manage them through evidenced-based research.
- Understand the components and importance of the ‘Rehab Triangle’
- Learn how to position yourself as the next step in the health care continuum as the local Post Rehabilitation Specialist/Movement Expert
Expand your client base with this niche market.
For any questions regarding course dates, please contact Admissions.
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e. Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness or another fitness related certification)