Improve your Personal Training interview skills
Many great personal trainers don’t get hired, not because of their knowledge and skill, but because they didn’t interview well. If you are looking for a job in the personal training industry then this Podcast is for you!
Listen and learn:
- the secrets to getting hired
- the do’s and don’ts when being interviewed
- the tricks to avoiding the common mistakes many make
- what is involved in the personal trainer interview
Learn the Personal Training Interview: Do’s & Don’ts
Groundwork Athletics Owner, Jon Bula has over 12 years of experience interviewing and hiring personal trainers. Download and listen to the secrets to getting hired.
If you are interested in joining the Groundworks team, send your resumes, or call 604-685-7576 or email to [email protected], and you will have the opportunity to interview for one of Vancouver’s premier studios Groundwork Athletics. Groundwork Athletics has been located in downtown Vancouver for more than 10 years and currently services hundreds of personal training clients.
For any questions regarding course dates, please contact Admissions.
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e. Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness or another fitness related certification)