Olympic Weight Lifting is For Everyone!
Olympic weightlifting isn’t just for elite athletes. Learning how to Olympic weight lift correctly can help you become faster, stronger and more powerful in all facets of your athletic performance and everyday life. Doing the Olympic Lifting Moves can build strength, explosive power, and significant muscle.
Geared to the novice and experienced lifter, in this webinar, you will learn:
- The controversial historical background of weightlifting
- The key essentials you need to know about the sport
- Aspects of the weightlifting movements you didn’t know
- Important performance characteristics and phases of the Snatch, Clean and jerk
- Biomechanics that underlie the pulling motion in the exercises that are critical for enhanced performance
- Effective teaching progressions
- Practical applications to other sports and everyday life
Attend this webinar and learn how you can safely add Olympic Weight Lifting into your routine and confidently build more muscle.
For any questions regarding course dates, please contact Admissions.