Learn more about Nutrition
Join Sidney Shindle, CNP, Holistic Nutritionist, for an eye-opening webinar. She will be discussing and revealing the foods that are often advertised as “healthy foods”, but, in reality, have the potential to increase your risk of a variety of serious health issues including:
- diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- acidifying your blood causing the earlier onset of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
- suppressing thyroid function
- gastrointestinal ailments
- increase in allergies
- accelerate the ageing process
- increase your wrinkles
- weakens the immune system
- and more
During this 60-minute lecture, Sidney will discuss what types of foods you should be eating in order to decrease your risk of serious health complications. She will be referencing the new Canada food guide which makes it clearer to consumers to seek out fresh and minimally processed foods and avoid highly processed foods. In addition, she will be discussing what is within the scope of practice of a fitness professional regarding providing nutritional information to your clients.
Don’t miss out on this shocking and informative webinar.
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e., Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness or another fitness related certification)
Payment Plan Option(s)