Webinar: Understanding and Utilizing Movement Screening
Are you curious about Movement Screening and its benefits? Movement screening is a method of analyzing movement patterns and identifying mobility and stability deficits by observing a series of sample movements and creating a “movement profile” of a person’s capabilities.
The purpose of Movement Screening is to assess and correct muscle imbalances that occur during movement, helping to prevent chronic pain and injury as a result of poor posture or previous injuries.
In this webinar, you will learn from Movement Screening expert Chris Gellert on how to:
- Identify the foundational components of a Movement Screen
- Perform a Movement Screen and distinguish between common postural (tight) vs. phasic (weak) muscle imbalances
- Compare the fundamental differences between a musculoskeletal and Movement Screen
- Recognize warning signs or red flags that indicate the need for evaluation or treatment from a licensed medical professional
- Interpret normal vs. abnormal movement patterns and modify and select appropriate exercises
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills in Movement Screening and its application in preventing chronic pain and injury.
About Chris Gellert
Chris Gellert, PT, MMusc & Sportsphysio, MPT, CSCS, C-IASTM, CPC, CEO Pinnacle Training & Consulting Systems, LLC. Experienced Physical Therapist, Educator, Presenter, Consultant, and Personal Trainer.
Join this webinar and learn how you can add movement screening to help your clients.
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e. Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness or another fitness related certification)
Payment Plan Option(s)