Enhance Your Fitness Knowledge with Infofit’s Webinar Series
Infofit’s Webinar Series is a comprehensive learning solution designed specifically for fitness professionals who want to improve their knowledge and advance their careers. With this series, you can earn up to 0.9 ACE CEC’s and 9.0 BCRPA or ACSM CEC’s with just a few clicks.
Convenient and Approved
Each bundle includes 10 x 45-60 min webinars that cover a range of subjects related to the fitness industry, keeping you up-to-date on the latest information. The webinars are BCRPA, ACSM, and ACE approved, so you can be confident that the knowledge you gain will be recognized by the industry’s top organizations.
Easy to Earn Your CEC’s
Earning your BCRPA, ACSM, and ACE CEC’s has never been easier. Simply watch each webinar, take some notes, and complete the quiz included in the email to receive your CEC’s. With Infofit’s Webinar Series, you can complete your continuing education requirements without ever leaving your home.
Perfect for Fitness Professionals
The Infofit’s Webinar Series is perfect for fitness professionals who want to enhance their knowledge base and improve client results. The webinars cover a variety of subjects, including common causes of back pain, common shoulder injuries and their causes, Olympic lifting, strength and power training, working with clients who have a concussion, training the older client, and much more. With this series, you’ll be able to provide your clients with the best possible training experience.
Infofit’s Webinar Series includes:
- Increase Your Revenue and Get More Personal Training Clients Quickly! – Tannessa Shears BKin, BCRPA PT, GF & Aqua Fitness Leader
- Training a Client with a Chronic illness – Andre Noel Potvin, MSc, BCRPa TFL PT & GF, ACE CPT
- Olympic Lifting 101 – Chris Hughes, MExSc (S&C), BA, ASCA, DipFit, ACE-CPT
- Speed and power performance – Chris Hughes, MExSc (S&C), BA, ASCA, DipFit, ACE-CPT
- Avoiding Common injuries in the gym before they happen – Kaitlyn Casper, BSc., MPT, FDN (IMS), COMT, Registered Physiotherapist
- Back pain – testing and correcting muscle imbalances – Andre Noel Potvin, MSc, BCRPa TFL PT & GF, ACE CPT
- Senior Fitness – Andre Noel Potvin, MSc, BCRPa TFL PT & GF, ACE CPT
- Training a client with a concussion – Dr Katie Gaskin, DC
- Common Shoulder Injuries – Kaitlyn Casper, BSc., MPT, FDN (IMS), COMT, Registered Physiotherapist
- Creating a Niche as a Post rehab specialist – Chris Gellert, PT, MMusc & Sports Physio, MPT, CSCS, C-IASTM
- Certified Personal Trainer with ACE, BCRPA or ACSM
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor with ACE, BCRPA or ACSM
Payment Plan Option(s)