Balance and Exercise Tweakology
Webinar description: This webinar will review the foundation of balance, including how to assess static and dynamic balance. Chris will review functional balance assessments that are easy to perform. Learn both static and dynamic balance exercises that you can use for all clients. Learn the foundation of exercise prescription, the ‘why’ behind exercise and how to ‘tweak’ exercises, enabling you to apply this information with clients the very next day.
Learning objectives-By the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify the foundation of balance and what comprises balance
- Perform 2-3 static and dynamic balance assessments
- Identify the foundation of exercise prescription
- Design a program for improving balance and stability based on science
- How to ‘tweak’ and modify exercises either to progress or regress