Understand the Importance of Core Assessment for Injury Prevention
Developing the Core Health for Performance
Success in sports is about much more than muscular legs or well-defined arms. The best athletes in the world all have one thing in common: a strong and well-conditioned core.
This Online course includes more than 50 of the best core development exercises along with scientific-based assessments to help athletes understand individual needs and build personalized core programs. In addition, this course offers ready-to-use sport-specific programs for various sports including baseball and softball, basketball, football, golf, ice hockey, soccer, swimming, tennis and more.
The Developing the Core Online CE Course is an invaluable resource for Fitness professionals seeking to help clients strengthen the midsection and maximize athletic performance.
Whether you are a personal trainer, strength coach, or rehabilitation professional, this book and course package will help you in the following areas:
- Review functional anatomy of the core musculature.
- Perform core assessment and functional testing techniques.
- Design individualized core training programs.
- Apply core training to various sports and core-specific injuries and conditions.
Learn the key components of safe core exercise programs
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e., Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness, or another fitness related certification)
Payment Plan Option(s)