Common Shoulder Injuries
If you, our your client has experienced a shoulder injury, you may be wondering what is the best way to return to exercise. Do you know if it’s beneficial for your client to work out after they have had a shoulder injury? Can you make the injury worse? Or Better?
In this 1-hour webinar by Dr Katie Gaskin, and learn about the common shoulder injuries and their associated signs/symptoms.
During this webinar Dr Gaskin will discuss:
- Exercises and movements that may compromise shoulder health
- Vulnerable populations and how to identify these individuals
- How to properly return to exercise following a shoulder injury
- How Personal Trainers can contribute to a client’s injury rehab
- Strategies to help prevent shoulder injuries
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e. Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness or another fitness related certification)
Payment Plan Option(s)