Learn about the common injuries of the lower back and hip
If you, our your client has experienced a hip or lower back injuries, you may be wondering what is the best way to return to exercise. Do you know if it’s beneficial for your client to work out after they have had a hip or lower back injury? Can you make the injury worse? Or Better?
Watch this 1 hour webinar by Dr Katie Gaskin, and learn about common hip and lower back injuries and the associated signs/symptoms.
During this webinar Dr Gaskin will discuss:
- signs and symptoms associated with hip and low back injuries
- vulnerable populations and how to identify these individuals
- exercises and movements that may compromise hip and low back health
- how personal trainers can assist with the rehabilitations of these injuries
- strategies to prevent hip and low back injuries during exercise
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e., Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness or another fitness related certification)
Payment Plan Option(s)