Bodybuilding Specialist Certification
As a Bodybuilding specialist, you will learn training, recovery, motivation, and nutritional strategies to prepare you to work with bodybuilders. This course will provide essential information that can help you train the “everyday” clients who have specific goals. All trainers can benefit from the information in this bodybuilding course, not only individuals looking to enter the sport of bodybuilding!
What You Will Learn From This Online Course
The course material is continually updated so you can be sure you’re receiving the most accurate and up-to-date information available.
- Understand how the principles of muscle anatomy, kinesiology, and biomechanics apply to program design
- Identify resistance training strategies and modalities that can be used to optimize muscle hypertrophy and strength
- Analyze the pros and cons of various aerobic strategies as they relate to an individual bodybuilder’s goals
- Identify the factors that contribute to muscle hypertrophy
- Identify the causes of overtraining and injury
- Describe exercises intended to increase strength and hypertrophy
- Apply the principles of basic nutrition and supplementation as they pertain to athletes’ health and fitness goals
- Understand how ergogenic aids can be used to improve performance and the health risks that they present
- Identity the sports psychology strategies and techniques that assist athletes in achieving the mental preparedness necessary for optimal performance in bodybuilding
- Certified Fitness Professional (i.e., Personal Trainer, Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness or another fitness related certification)
Payment Plan Option(s)